How to Apply
- Please go through the eligibility criteria below:- The course is conducted in English (Spanish translation is available)
- Inform us if you are going through a Medical treatment
- You may fill the form Online Free.
Please ensure to review the schedule link and the upcoming events link to confirm the course dates available as to fill in the form
Terms and conditions
I hereby confirm that I understand that the training program is of intense nature. I declare that I have disclosed on this form all relevant details and by submitting these details to KSSOY I take full responsibility for myself in attending the course
The completion of this application form serves to know if you are eligible to attend the TTC. Acceptation of your application form does not confirm your participation; only payment of the course fee can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first paid served basis
For enrolling in the yoga teacher training program 318us are required for booking and reserve your space, remaining fees should be completed 1 to 8 days prior to commencement of the course in order to access the yoga shala .Payment instructions and deadlines will be provided to the Applicant upon acceptance into the Program.
Finally, please note that this yoga teacher training program may involve physical activity and exercise. It is your responsibility to inform the teachers of any medical conditions or limitations you may have that could affect your ability to participate in the program. By enrolling in this program, you assume all risks and waive any liability against the program organizers and instructors and assume responsibility for your personal property and yourself .
Code of Conduct:
- The Applicant agrees to adhere to the School’s code of conduct, which includes respectful behavior towards instructors, fellow participants, and staff, as well as a commitment to the principles of yoga and its ethical guidelines.
Changes and Amendments:
- The School reserves the right to make changes to the Program schedule, curriculum, and any other aspect of the training. Applicants will be informed of significant changes.