Yoga Teacher Training
Comprehensive, diverse and soulful Training programs. The Teacher Training Course (YTTC) is an internationally accredited program with Yoga Alliance USA/CANADA , as well in India and is the perfect place to begin your amazed journey into teaching, to deepen your own personal practice along the way , to expand your knowledge or to get a proper certification.
We offer 1 Level 200 YTTC , 2 level 300 YTTC , 500 hours of training in two segments, 200 hours and 300 hours, as well we offer a specialisation on Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) and Kids yoga.
Yoga is skill and efficiency in action,it is the interior science, The yoga teacher training program is going to give you strength and prepare you to face the challenges in lifeThe Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) program is for aspiring teachers and serious students of Yogasana, The KSSOY program includes our tradition of Kashmir Shaivism, honoring the ancient tradition of Kashmir Shaivism tantra. the path of love, Meditation, union, devotion and service
This in-depth course will provide a strong foundation and clear techniques for the student of yoga to transform into a teacher of yoga, understanding the value of be a practitioner on and off the mat. As well those who are currently teaching yoga will have the possibility to expand their studies and root themselves in the philosophy and techniques of Kashmir Shaivism
After completion of the 1 level the students will be empowered to introduce yoga to general public, knowing when to adapt to persons with general health complications, then the 2 level course will provide the holistic Healing way of Therapeutic Essentials to promote positive health, do posture correctly according to different cases and, prevent diseases bringing harmony and peace to the society.
The YTTC involve a certain level of commitment before an after the course, the professionalism and real experience of the teachers makes this training unique where even seniors and people with general ailments had successfully completed the course with awareness and responsibility
If you have been practicing for a while and want to learn in detail and responsible manner then this course is for you, our aim is to train conscious and responsible teachers and not to have massive groups. For the existing Yoga Teachers our training helps them to improve their teaching methods and to learn to teach special populations as Pregnant women and postpartum yoga, as well to the young onesApart from being the teacher in the science of yoga, our program is designed for you to go deeper into your practice, into yourself.
Our teachings in asana are strict but with a heart that recognizes the importance of inner peace, meditation and contentment in our inner journey as human beings with ourselves and with our surroundings, we believe in walk the talk remembering that we are all weaving together , and that our personal development has an impact in our ecological system which all of us are part , walk the talk truly means be as you are but take the responsibility in transmitting and teaching first from your own experience of living a life free from negative stress, remembering to honour and respect the ancestors and the teachers of yoga, this will lead you to be a qualified teacher and guide others in a balance manner ( clear , honest, consistent and in a love heart way)Following the words of the Great Acharya of Kashmir Shaivism Utpaladeva from the 10th-century:
"Although these great Yogis come out in the waking, dreaming and deep sleep states, working and performing all actions, they do not have any limitation of owning and disowning, good and bad.These limitations have ended for them These Yogis attain that supreme universal God consciousness"
This program has several unique aspects:
- All certified and professionals teachers
- Emphasis on alignment, assisting and correcting
- Rooted in tradition ( holding a Kashmiri Shaivism lineage) yet contemporary in vision and approach
- Intensive research in each and every subject being taught
- Meditations that bring changes in perception, attention and cognition
- A specifically designed training manual which is continuously modified with a constant feedback process.
- Use of props to help the body into the correct positions required. Props are objects like wooden blocks, chairs, blankets and belts that help one adjust or support oneself in the different postures so that one can work in a range of motion that is safe and effective.
- The background of the main teachers leading the Asana part of the YTTC come from Iyengar Yoga ( they are certified directly by B.K.S Iyengar) having this solar, clear, consistent and alignment base background received directly from one of the best yoga masters in the world , guiding the students to the intricacies , anatomical aspects, and the perspective of the physical and pranic understanding of the human being
- Philosophical approach of Tantra from Kashmir Shaivism
- Maximum of 12 students per batch , each student with their own set of yoga props , this size groups ensure that the future teachers are receiving and integrating the yoga teachers qualification , the group size as well develop a sense of Kula (family)