300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
The 2 level 300 hour yoga teacher training India gives all participants a specialization on Therapeutic applications of restorative yoga which can then be shared with others as a complementary holistic method.
The course in open to graduated students with a prior requirement of a 200 hour program -
The yoga teachers training course in the lineage of Kashmir Shaivism is a complete, powerful and transformative program involving conscious breathing and movement, where students will learn through the techniques and through the postures, to understand how recovery and restoration happen at different levels , how the body movement distributes the pranic – vital energy throughout the body, and at the same time, we realise our mental body through the Tantric meditation and visualisation, arriving at the emotional level through the Bhakti and Jnana Yoga, thus providing a physical, mental and spiritual alignment. A holistic vision for a therapeutic approachIn Kashmir Shaivism School of Yoga at a 300 hours YTTC we are specialised in the study of Kashmir Shaivism lineage during philosophy, lead teacher is part of the Kashmiri Pandit tradition and community, we will be sharing the importance of bringing here and now the power of an alive philosophy, studying, exploring and experiencing the meditations as well the life, work and teaching of our masters and their contribution into the field of yoga, we will be studying the scriptures and how to guide into Dharana and circle of meditation . Following is the itinerary for the 300 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamshala.
|7:00 – 7:30||Meditation Kashmir Shaivism, Sukshuma, Breathing, and Kriyas|
|7:30 – 9:00||Asana practice|
|9:00 – 10:30||Breakfast|
|10.30 – 11:45||Yoga Philosophy , Mantras & chantings|
|11: 45 – 12:45||Pranayama and Alignment|
|12: 45 – 2:30||Lunch Time|
|2:30 – 3:30||Anatomy and Physiology|
|3:45 – 4:45||Teaching Methodology|
|4:45 – 5:45||therapy self practice, practicum|
What you would learn after completion of the course:
TECHNIQUES AND GUIDED TRAINING AND PRACTICE
- Restorative yoga detail sequences
- Kashmir Shaivism meditation and philosophy
- physical and energetic anatomy and physiology
- Creative development tasks
- 62 asanas syllabus and restorative approach in asanas for ( beginner, intermediate and advance)
- Kashmir Shaivism chantings ( kashmiri language)
- weekly rehearsal
- yoga nidra
- pranayama 2 level and the importance in recovery
- Guided practice of the techniques, body alignment and adjustment.
- Asanas – postures by type, category and justification.
- Analytical training, practice and experiential ways of teaching.
- Positions for the practice of breathing and Pranayama.
- postures of meditation gestures Kriyas ,mudras and Bandhas
- the sacred language: Sanskrit
TEACHING METHODOLOGYAdjustments of Restorative yoga and Yoga Therapy as:
- correct use of props ( blankets, bolsters, chairs, ropes, benchs) and when to use it, advance use of props and set ups, working in team for the specific case of the student
- The future teachers will be learning how to adjust the poses according to the ability and condition of each students always providing and alternative to adapt the posture
- Proper and professional adjustments for different ailments
- Yoga and Ayurveda
- yoga and mental health
- yoga and physical injuries
- yoga and the systems ( metabolic, circulatory and digestive)
- communication skills, such as group dynamics, time management, setting priorities and borders.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assistance and correction,The students’ learning process.
- Kashmir Shivaism school of yoga own methodology
- Restorative Yoga derived from the Iyengar Yoga, special emphasis throughout the course.
- Yoga Nidra.
- Handling groups. The effect of the practice in daily life. Use of the voice.
- teaching Yoga : Receive and give feedback to other teachers, observe and learn to diagnose situations.
- Help students while someone else is teaching
YOGA PHILOSOPHY, LIFE STYLE AND ETHICS FOR YOGA TEACHERSThe kundalini yoga of kashmir shaivism, The Shaivism Tradition, Meditations of Kashmir Shaivism, , Sutras of Shaivism (yogic points) sat sang, Tantra ( conceptions and misconceptions) . the direct lineage of the philosophy’s Tantric Shaivaism of Kashmir of the Himalayas in northern India. The ancient tradition of the non-dual path, will, the Kriya-action, which guides us to live daily life in full consciousness without distinction of gender, shape, or color, this course is a great opportunity for those who want to access a training of yoga with a teacher who was born in the tradition, but with vision and contemporary communication, holding a lineage which is so important in the path of yoga, At the same time our guest teachers are also certified in Iyengar Yoga giving a systematic support in the asana part of the course.
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGYHuman Physical Anatomy and Physiology (bodily system, organs). Therapeutic applications of restorative yoga (healthy movement patterns, prevent lessons, benefits and contraindication, cases). Applying anatomy to yoga ( systems ). Advance energetic Hatha yoga anatomy, Kriyas ,props and tools of physiotherapy, cases
Objectives of 2 level Yoga TTC
- Live and deeply understand the philosophy and techniques of the Tantric Shivaism of Kashmir.
- Awaken the body wisdom and reconnect mind, body and spirit in daily life.
- Clean and dilute physical, emotional and mental knots.
- Establish a body alignment and adjustment in the Asanas through work with different therapeutic elements such as props as complementary healing method
- Learn a solid and clear foundation in the techniques of 2 level Yoga and gradually understand the mechanics in yoga therapy .
- Have the necessary tools to enrich the practice of Yoga and teach authentically.
- Understand and will be able to share how the psychosomatics connection works through the knowledge of the powerful practices based on your own experience
- learn how to meet the specific needs of individuals and special populations, as far as possible in a group setting.managing special therapeutic essential cases
Requirements for the course :
- 1 level 200 Hours YTTC is a Requirement Course for the registration with the Yoga Alliance, trainees who complete the course receive an internationally recognized 300 hours Yoga Teacher Certificate and can register with the Yoga Alliance and other yoga registries as a 500 Hours RYT (registered yoga teacher)
- Is expected a basic understanding of classical Asanas of the 1 level and the basic use props on those asanas. as the 300 hours course will no cover the foundations of a 1 level
- For the students who have not completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Training, or registered with YA, you will receive a graduation certificate from KSSOY upon completion of this training, but you will not be able to register with Yoga Alliance